For many commercial projects, Air Free Duct Cleaning is the only contractor in Iowa with the necessary equipment and expertise to correctly perform the work.
Prevent HVAC Hazards
- Duct cleaning can be called by many names such as vent cleaning, HVAC system cleaning, “duck cleaning”, and many others.
- Here at Air Free we clean to the NADCA (National Air Duct Cleaning Association) standard.
- Not only do we clean ductwork, but we are also equipt to properly clean air handling units large and small.
Indoor Air Pollution
- Your HVAC ducts are the lungs of your business; carrying air not only throughout the building, but also into the lungs of your building’s occupants.
- Dirty HVAC systems build up gradually, often escaping the minds of business owners.
- According to the EPA, just 0.41″ of buildup on a heating or cooling coil can decrease your HVAC efficiency by 21%!
- Duct cleaning has proven to reduce the amount of indoor air pollution (IAP) in businesses, thereby keeping employees healthier.
The 3 Types of Duct Cleaners in Iowa
- Wells Fargo Financial
- Pioneer Hi-bred/Dupont
- Mercy Properties
- Kemin Industries
- State of Iowa
- United States Postal Service
- Iowa Realty
- Federal Aviation Administration
- Farm Bureau
- Continental Western Insurance
Dryer Vent Cleaning
Does your business utilize a washer and dryer? To learn more about our commercial dryer vent cleaning visit our Property Managers page.